Monday, August 23, 2010

So it begins...

The title of my blog is "Bridging the Gap."  This is one of the significant prophetic words I've received in recent years.  It is kind of a summary of multiple words I've received about my name.  My hope for this blog is to be able to bridge the gap between what's going on in Redding to you, wherever you are!  Also, I want to be able to share with you how God is moving and what He is doing during my time here.

I guess I should mention I moved to Redding about 3 weeks ago to get settled before attending Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry.  My heart is to learn and prepare for what the Lord has ahead of me in future ministry.

If you'd like more information about Bethel Church or the School you can check them out on these links!

No comments:

Post a Comment